The Party Pack contains:
- Skin Vit C – to support your immunity
- Skin Vitality 1 – a broad spectrum multi-vitamin for bags of energy!*
- Glutamine – an important amino acid, simply sprinkle on food or drinks
Rich food and the dehydrating effects of alcohol can take their toll on your body so this pack is ideal for people who have an active social life.
The Advanced Nutrition Party Pack has been designed to provide additional nutritional support at times of over-indulgence.
Skin Vit C:
- Helps maintain skin vitality and overall health.
- Maintains strength of capillaries and blood vessels.
- Gentle on stomach.
Skin Vitality 1:
- Helps maintain healthy skin, hair, nails and total body wellbeing.
- B vitamins key for energy production.
- Important minerals for muscles and collagen.
- Antioxidants fight free radicals.
- Maintains strength of connective tissues.
- Provides effective health and immune support.
- Helpful if taken between meals as an aid to appetite management.
- Can easily be stirres into drinks or sprinkled onto food.
- Useful during stressful times or during convalescence.
SKIN VIT C
- Take one tablet daily with food or as your health professional advises.
SKIN VIT 1
- Take 1 tablet daily with a meal or as professionally directed.
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the stated daily recommended intake.
- Allergy Information: Contains Soya Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Take between ¼ teaspoon (900mg) and 1¼ level teaspoons (children over 8 years, 1/4teaspoon; over 10 years, as adults) 1-3 times a day, between or before meals, or as your health professional advises.
- Do not exceed recommended daily intake. Stir into cold water or juice and drink immediately, or for children can be sprinkled onto cold food.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
Bulking Agents (Dicalcium Phosphate & Microcrystalline Cellulose), Vitamin C (as Magnesium Ascorbate), Calcium Citrate, Niacin (as Nicotinamide), Vitamin E (as D-Alpha Tocopheryl acid Succinate)1, Modified Tapioca Starch, Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate), Choline Bitartrate, Magnesium Citrate, Zinc Citrate, Tablet Coating [Glazing Agents (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose & Glycerin) & Colours (Titanium Dioxide & Riboflavin)], Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate), Acacia Gum, Thiamin (as Thiamin Hydrochloride), Manganese Ascorbate, Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine hydrochloride), Cellulose, Olive Oil, Riboflavin, Inositol, Para Amino Benzoic Acid, Iron Fumarate, Bilberry Extract (Vaccinium myrtillus), Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose, Sodium Borate, Lutein, Sodium Alginate, Soy Protein1, Cellulose, Beta Carotene, Vitamin A (as Retinyl Palmitate), Sodium Molybdate, Sunflower Oil, Chromium Picolinate, Sucrose, Corn Starch, Antioxidants (Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate & Natural Mixed Tocopherols1), Sodium Selenite, Folic Acid, Biotin, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin B12 (as Hydroxycobalamin), Vitamin D (as Ergocalciferol).