The amino acid glutamine is the primary fuel of the digestive system and of the immune system, making this an ideal supplement for anyone at demanding times or during convalescence. Glutamine can also be used as a fuel by brain cells and is stored in muscles.
The body can make glutamine from food, but a supplement can be a valuable addition particularly when the body has increased demand for it. It may also be helpful taken between meals as an aid to appetite management. This slightly sweet powder can be stirred into drinks or sprinkled on food. Should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet.
Benefits of using Advanced Nutrition Programme Glutamine Powder:
- Provides effective health and immune support.
- Helpful if taken between meals as an aid to appetite management.
- Can easily be stirres into drinks or sprinkled onto food.
- Useful during stressful times or during convalescence.
How to use:
- Adults and children over 10: take between ¼ teaspoon (900mg) and 11/4 level teaspoons 1-3 times a day, between or before meals.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- This slightly sweet powder can be stirred into drinks or sprinkled on food.
Size: 80g (powder)